Have you been in the business for a number of years, are you creative and at home in multiple markets? Do you want to develop your expertise in a relevant way in a world that constantly demands different things from you? Then get in touch.
What we offer
Needless to say you can expect an excellent salary and all the perks that come with good employer practices. But just as important is the environment that we offer. You are immersed in a culture that is ambitious in a healthy way. Additionally, we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- 27 days of paid vacation, with an additional day earned every 5 years of service.
- Work time dedicated to professional development.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Generous pension plan.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Allowance for a home office and setup, if necessary.
- Opportunities to work on-site at different locations.
- Access to New Story Vitality for workout and wellness activities.
- On-site coffee bar with the ability to make your own latte art.
- A supportive and social environment with team building events and after-work drinks.
The role of Allround Designer
As an experienced Allround Designer, you will work in a multidisciplinary team that includes both super specialists and generalists. Your role involves participating in strategy formation and visually translating the outcome into brand assets that you record in grids and libraries. Your design skills extend to adaptive online applications, as well as various print materials such as brochures, posters, and flyers. You immerse yourself in each assignment, understanding the context and purpose before designing and enriching. You also closely collaborate with your brand team to ensure that your designs align with their vision.
What we expect from you
‘Hire for attitude, train for skills’, is a mantra that fits New Story well. Do you fall short in certain areas and want to compensate with a healthy dose of eagerness to learn? The knowledge you lack, we can teach. Here’s the list of qualities we’re looking for (and it’s okay if you don’t have the Royal Flush):
- Possess strong design skills and can effectively utilize design software like Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Experience with tools such as Figma, Sketch, or XD.
- Familiarity or interest in using site builders such as Webflow.
- Up-to-date knowledge of how to deliver digital documents to printers.
- Familiar with using grids, brand assets, and libraries in your work.
- Knowledge of adaptive design, and preferably HTML/CSS.
- Proficient in English communication is a pre.
- You approach your work in a precise and organized manner.
- Establish connections easily with clients and colleagues.
We’re glad to get to know you in person during a laid back conversation where you can be fully yourself. We prefer to discuss your motivation at the office, with a cup of coffee. This way you get a sense of New Story’s vibe.
Email your CV to Samantha den Boer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A link to an up-to-date LinkedIn profile is also fine with us.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with: