Did you just finish your studies or have you been in the business for a couple of years now and are you looking to develop yourself in an inspiring working environment? Keep reading to find out if this job is the one for you.
What we offer
Needless to say you can expect an excellent salary and all the perks that come with good employer practices. But just as important is the environment that we offer. You are immersed in a culture that is ambitious in a healthy way. Additionally, we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- 27 days of paid vacation, with an additional day earned every 5 years of service.
- Work time dedicated to professional development.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Generous pension plan.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Allowance for a home office and setup, if necessary.
- Opportunities to work on-site at different locations.
- Access to New Story Vitality for workout and wellness activities.
- On-site coffee bar with the ability to make your own latte art.
- A supportive and social environment with team building events and after-work drinks.
The role of Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you'll play a crucial role. Operating in an Agile team is uncommon for this position, making this a unique opportunity. In partnership with the Product Owner, you'll gather and assess customer requirements and needs. You'll analyze this information and formulate possible solution paths. Once a direction has been determined, you'll work with the Product Owner to guide the team in implementing the necessary changes to the customer's systems and processes. This may involve consulting with various stakeholders.
What we expect from you
'Hire for attitude, train for skills' is a mantra that fits New Story well. Do you fall short in certain areas and want to compensate with a healthy dose of eagerness to learn? Great, we give you the space and the environment to develop yourself. Here’s the list of qualities we’re looking for (and it’s okay if you don’t have the Royal Flush):
- You have relevant work experience.
- Interest in digital and feel at ease working in the online domain.
- Possess strong analytical thinking skills and be competent in communication.
- Focused on finding solutions and achieving results.
- Previous experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment is necessary.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude are essential.
- A well-developed understanding of organizational awareness is beneficial.
- Fluent Dutch language skills are essential, while fluency in English is desirable.
We’re glad to get to know you in person during a laid back conversation where you can be fully yourself. We prefer to discuss your motivation at the office, with a cup of coffee. This way you get a sense of New Story’s vibe.
Email your CV to Samantha den Boer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A link to an up-to-date LinkedIn profile is also fine with us.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with: