Is quality your top priority? Can you convert a process into a clear test design? Do you like automating standard testing and are you willing to develop yourself as well as the organization in this aspect? We’re looking for you.
What we offer
Needless to say you can expect an excellent salary and all the perks that come with good employer practices. But just as important is the environment that we offer. You are going to be immersed in a culture that is ambitious in a healthy way. Additionally, we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- 27 days of paid vacation, with an additional day earned every 5 years of service.
- Work time dedicated to professional development.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Generous pension plan.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Allowance for a home office and setup, if necessary.
- Opportunities to work on-site at different locations.
- Access to New Story Vitality for workout and wellness activities.
- On-site coffee bar with the ability to make your own latte art.
- A supportive and social environment with team building events and after-work drinks.
The role of Software Tester
In the role of a Business Analyst, you play a crucial role for our clients. You will work in an Agile environment, which is not typical for a Business Analyst role. Collaborating with the Product Owner, you will collect and analyze the requirements and needs of the client and document them. Based on your analysis, you will provide recommendations for potential solutions. Once the decision on the solution direction is made, it's time to implement changes to the client's systems and processes. You and the Product Owner will work together to consult with various stakeholders and guide the team through the changes.
What we expect from you
'Hire for attitude, train for skills' is a mantra that fits New Story well. Do you fall short in certain areas and want to compensate with a healthy dose of eagerness to learn? Great, we give you the space and the environment to further develop yourself. Here’s the list of qualities we’re looking for (and it’s okay if you don’t have the Royal Flush):
- At least 2 years of experience as a software tester.
- You have the TMAP/ISTQB certificate.
- You’re a team player.
- You have experience with scrum.
- You speak the language of developers, but also that of the clients.
- Experience setting up and maintaining test automation.
- Experience designing and maintaining a test environment.
We’re glad to get to know you in person during a laid back conversation where you can be fully yourself. We prefer to discuss your motivation at the office, with a cup of coffee. This way you get a sense of our vibe.
Email your CV to Samantha den Boer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A link to an up-to-date LinkedIn profile is also fine with us.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with: